Monday, June 8, 2009

It Came!!!

I was totally bummed this morning when I thought I had heard the UPS guy at 8AM and thought I'd missed the delivery. Since it required a signature, I knew I'd have to wait another day. ONce noon rolled around, I assumed I had missed it, and it would come tommorow, but alas, to my suprise, I was wrong! it came around 3:30. Shook the delivery man's hand happily, and tore that bitch wide open.
This thing is a beast with a capital FUCK YEAH!
Anyway, I have it set up here in my bedroom. Almost finished tracking guitars on one song already. Although apparently I have to buy a plug-in so I can convert the files to mp3.
Hopefully, I'll get that next week and I can start putting things up! I can't wait!
Now the question is, should I get the amp head next? Or go with the synth? OR get a rack mountable tuner so I dont waste time tuning so much? It depends how much I actually get paid by the end of the month, but I will get something. It's just a matter of WHAT.
Anyway, I'll try to get some songs on cds for anyone that wants to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment